Classic Fender American Vintage ’52 Telecaster in the iconic Blackguard finish, butterscotch over ash with maple neck and black pickguard. This is one of the newer improved American Vintage series guitars that saw some important changes from the earlier AVRI guitars, Fender went to a lot of effort to source as many real world vintage examples to get the specs even more accurate.
The key changes are:
- Improved Flash-coat Lacquer Finish in a lighter shade of Butterscotch Blonde
- More accurately voiced American Vintage Pickups
- New authentic period correct ‘52 Neck Profile, more profiled with the fingerboard edges rolled
- Improved neck and body radii accuracy
- Bone nut
- Period-correct cases and accessories
This example is one of the best all-round Teles we’ve had in for some time: very good weight, plays well and is nice and lively even when unplugged.
Comes with the original hardshell case and tags.